Hey, feisty ones! Spring break is here, and I am ready to party!
Just kidding, I’m going to be working all of spring break. But, for those lucky ones that get to travel I have a few tips for you.
- Try to plan as much as you can. While the lure to go on a spontaneous trip always sounds and looks fun, it never truly is due to the stress of a new environment.
- Make sure you know the laws. This is probably one of the most important tips I can give. Just because a certain drug (weed) is legal in one state doesn’t mean it’s legal where you are going. Fact: Most countries haven’t legalized it and even have the death penalty for those who do it or smuggle it in. No fun time is worth your life.
- Save money wherever you can. If you can eat the same ham and cheese sandwich every day while on a road trip or in a hotel, do it. Splurge a few times on a nice dinner or save that dough for an awesome shirt to take home with you.
- Take someone with you wherever you go. Not only is it fun to get lost together, it’s safer, too.
- Remember to have fun. If you don’t get to see every sight you wanted to, it just gives you an excuse to come back.
Remember to stay safe, feisty ones! Have a great spring break and feel free to tag us in your spring break photos.